Context: frontend-dev-bookmarks / Workflow
- JSCodeshift: Codemods are tools that assist large-scale, partially automatable codebase refactoring. JSCodeshift is a toolkit for running codemods over multiple JS files.
- Browserify: Browserify lets you require('modules') in the browser by bundling up all of your dependencies.
- Budo: A browserify development server, focused on incremental reloading, LiveReload integration (including CSS injection), and other high-level features.
- Watchify: Watch mode for browserify builds.
- Modules Webmake: A CommonJS module bundler similar to Browserify but much faster due to different requirements finder.
- Require1k: CommonJS require for the browser in 1KB, with no build needed.
- SystemJS: Universal dynamic module loader - loads ES6 modules, AMD, CommonJS and global scripts in the browser and NodeJS. Works with both Traceur and Babel.
- Webpack: Webpack is a module bundler. It takes modules with dependencies and generates static assets representing those modules.
- Regenerator: This package implements a source transformation that takes the proposed syntax for generators/yield from future versions of JS and spits out efficient JS-of-today (ES5) that behaves the same way.