Context: frontend-dev-bookmarks / Workflow
Tools for analysis, pre and post processing of CSS files.
- CSS Pack: Packs CSS dependency graphs produced from dgraph or module-deps into a single CSS bundle, assuming every node in the graph contains CSS source and the graph itself is sorted with deps-sort
- CSS Stringify: CSS stringifier using the AST from 'css.parse'
- CSSCSS: A CSS redundancy analyzer that analyzes redundancy.
- Clean CSS: Clean-css is a fast and efficient Node.js library for minifying CSS files.
- Helium CSS: Helium is a tool for discovering unused CSS across many pages on a web site.
- PostCSS: PostCSS parses CSS into an abstract syntax tree (AST), passes it through a series of plugins, and then concatenates back into a string.
- Stylelint: Stylelint's ambitious goal is to supplement our discipline with automatic enforcement — to provide a core set of rules and a pluggable framework that CSS authors can use to enforce their own strategies.