HyperText Markup Language (HTML)
Context: frontend-dev-bookmarks / Languages, Protocols, Browser APIs
HTML is the standard markup language used to create web pages and its elements form the building blocks of all websites.
- Dive Into HTML5 (Book): Dive Into HTML5 elaborates on a hand-picked selection of features from the HTML5 specification and other fine standards.
- Google HTML/CSS Style Guide: This document defines formatting and style rules for HTML and CSS. It aims at improving collaboration, code quality, and enabling supporting infrastructure.
- HEAD: A list of everything that could go in the of your document.
- Idiomatic HTML: The following document outlines a reasonable style guide for HTML development. These guidelines strongly encourage the use of existing, common, sensible patterns. They should be adapted as needed to create your own style guide.
- Video & Audio: Use the HTML video and audio element to embed video content in a document.
- Wordpress HTML Coding Standards: Coding conventions for WordPress.